COMMERCIAL JUNK REMOVAL
Our Atlanta and North Georgia commercial junk removal and recycling division works with property management companies, retailers, storage companies, contractors, realtors, retail commercial landlords, business owners, Attorneys, and Fortune 500 companies to assist them in getting rid of their office and warehouse junk.
We do complete office and warehouse cleanouts from A to Z removing basically anything non-hazardous. From offices, we remove ALL office furniture (desks, cubicles, conference tables, chairs, file cabinets, bookshelves, arm chairs, loveseats, white boards, Etc.) as well as business machines, appliances, computers, monitors, all electronics, office paper, cardboard boxes , and general office trash and debris.
From warehouses we remove furniture, racking systems, shelving units, industrial machines, manufacturing equipment, all electronics, appliances, pallets and shipping crates, cardboard boxes and paper, 55 Gallon drums, shipping supplies and equipment, and MUCH MORE.
As our name suggests we are dedicated to “Going Green” which means that we sort every job for paper, plastic, electronics, appliances, metals, tires, office furniture, office supplies, etc. that can be donated or recycled. We try to make the landfill our last stop. We do this by having our own large storage facility where we can drop off items that don’t need to be thrown away. Then they can be taken to their proper destination (donation center or recycling plant) at a later date. This helps us donate, reuse or recycle approximately 75% of what we pick up. Furthermore to encourage recycling and donating whenever possible, we quote our lowest pricing for projects where the majority of the items being hauled off can be recycled and donated. Tax deductible donation receipts and recycling reports will be provided whenever applicable.
Since most commercial junk removal jobs involve recyclable items this will translate into a lower estimate for your company. However, in some cases additional recycling fees will apply for items such as computer monitors, televisions, and tires. You should be careful about doing business with companies that do not charge these recycling fees. In most cases this means that your items are taken to a landfill and not properly recycled and disposed of.
Examples of commercial sites we service:
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls
- High rise office buildings
- Gas stations and supermarkets
- Retail stores
- Retail strip centers
Examples of the items we remove for donation or recycling:
- Office Furniture
- Computer monitors
- All electronics & E-waste
- All appliances
- Cubicles and partitions
- Restaurant equipment
- Office and mixed paper recycling
- All office equipment
- Business machines
- Medical and lab equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial equipment and machines
- X-ray units
- Warehouse shelving and equipment
- Racking systems
- Production equipment
- Electronics recycling
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
The industries we serve include:
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing facilities
- Distribution facilities
- Food Processing facilities
- Automotive facilities
- Appliance manufacturers
- And More …
Electronic & Universal waste materials that we accept:
- Personal computers
- Flatscreen monitors
- CRT computer monitors and televisions
- CD/DVD/floppy drives
- Fax machines
- Hard drives
- Power supplies
- UPS back-ups
- Networking equipment
- Circuit boards
- Computer memory
- Cellular phones
- Cables and wires
- Telephone systems
- Hospital equipment
- General electronic equipment
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Emergency exit signs
What sets us apart?
- We are fully licensed , bonded, and insured.
- We donate, recycle, or reuse approximately 75% of what we pick up.
- Low upfront pricing, No hidden charges or surprises!
- We provide on time, thorough, and exceptional service.
- 100% customer satisfaction which means you will be completely satisfied BEFORE we leave your premises.
- Our uniformed crew do all the work, including the lifting, loading, and a general clean-up. Our professional staff are thoroughly background checked, highly trained and some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- All of our clean and shiny trucks have a 20 Cubic Yard capacity.
- Tax deductible donation receipts and recycling reports will be provided whenever applicable.