Commercial Property Cleanout Services
Is your company closing, downsizing, remodeling or moving? You may have leftover equipment, furniture, supplies and other trash that is cluttering up your space and interfering with business. At Green Junk Removal, we can handle all of your company’s trash, no matter how large your business is.
We offer complete commercial property cleanout services, which means removing everything from your office, warehouse or another facility. Or we can target only the things you need to remove, like old cubicles or computers. Once your space is clean, we can also procure new furniture to fit your new space. Choose Green Junk Removal and get your space cleaned out conveniently from an environmentally responsible company.
Complete Commercial Clean Outs
You don’t have to lift a finger to get the junk in your commercial property out of your hands. The team at Greek Junk Removal arrives quickly, quotes accurately and leaves your space cleaner than ever. We provide foreclosure cleanouts for properties that are being sold off. Or, we can clean out old tenants from commercial space that is being rented to new tenants. If your business owns your property, we can clean any section of it.
We serve a large range of industries and are capable of handling a lot of waste that other waste removal companies can’t handle, including medical equipment. In offices, we can remove everything from appliances and electronics to furniture, shelving, cubicles and more. In warehouses, we can remove essentially everything that is not toxic, including machinery like forklifts, production equipment, racks, and ferrous and nonferrous metals. If you have unusual trash, we encourage you to reach out to us to discuss whether we can safely dispose of it for you.
Other commercial spaces that we can clear out for you include:
- Retail locations
- Shopping malls
- Retail strip centers
- High rise buildings
- Business storage units
- Food processing facilities
- Automotive facilities
- Distribution facilities
Why Choose Green Junk Removal?
There are plenty of trash removal companies, so why should your business rely on us to remove your trash?
- Our green commitment: We are committed to being as environmentally responsible as possible. Approximately 75% of what we collect is donated, recycled or reused and not tossed in the landfill.
- Honest and reasonable pricing: We do not add on surprise fees or charges. You’ll be completely aware of what your trash removal will cost before we start. We’re also committed to offering reasonable rates.
- Professional staff: Every member of our staff has not just undergone a background check but is also friendly and diligent. You’ll recognize them by the uniform. They are highly trained and want to exceed your expectations for customer service.
- Get tax deductions: We make it simple to get the benefits of recycling or donating your old items. We provide you with tax-deductible donation receipts and recycling reports whenever possible.
- Timely and quick: Our team arrives when we say we will and works quickly to get the trash out of your way as quickly as possible. You can trust us to coordinate with your remodeling contractors, old tenants, staff and any other people in your space.
Reach out to us today for commercial property cleanout services