RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT REMOVAL AND RECYCLING COBB COUNTY, GAGreen Junk Removal and Recycling provides restaurant equipment removal and recycling throughout Metro Cobb County and North Georgia to help you get rid of your unwanted restaurant equipment whether you are relocating, changing to new equipment, downsizing, or just closing the business. In these situations often times there will be surplus furniture and equipment that a company needs to dispose of. We can assist you with all your restaurant equipment liquidation needs and can remove anything and everything you need gone from your workspace from equipment to e-Waste to general trash and debris. We will provide a “Certificate of Insurance” to you and the building Property Management in advance to ensure for smooth operation on the day of your pick up. Our uniformed and professional crew will provide a positive image and experience for you and your clients.
Whenever possible we try to donate your equipment and provide you with a tax deductible donation receipt. Since we have partnered with many local charities and thrift stores, there is a fairly good chance that your equipment will receive a second life. If your equipment is in poor shape and cannot be donated, we will recycle whenever possible and consider taking it to a landfill as our very last option.
What sets us apart?
- We are fully licensed , bonded, and insured.
- We donate, recycle, or reuse approximately 75% of what we pick up.
- Low upfront pricing, No hidden charges or surprises!
- We provide on time, thorough, and exceptional service.
- 100% customer satisfaction which means you will be completely satisfied BEFORE we leave your premesis.
- Our uniformed crew do all the work, including the lifting, loading, and a general clean-up. Our professional staff are thoroughly background checked, highly trained and some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- Our clean and shiny 20 Cubic Yard trucks are the largest of their kind in the industry.
- Tax deductible donation receipts and recycling reports will be provided whenever applicable.