Why Choose Green Junk Removal & Recycling?
Because we are NOT just another junk removal company … we are passionate about keeping as much as possible away from our landfills by donating or recycling approximately 70% of what we pick up. Why so passionate about the donation or recycling cause you may ask. Because the owner of our company has a son with Special Needs (Autism) and he strongly believes that his Autism is due to the chemicals and junk in our environment, air, and water.
So we have trained and instructed our entire crew to sort the items into what can be donated or recycled first and separate them from the trash. This we do at EVERY job and although it is more time consuming and cuts into our profit, we strongly believe it is the right thing to do. A lot of our competitors may claim the same thing, but in our case we actually do it. Just check some of our customer reviews by clicking the Kudzu Link below or talk to a couple of our customers (references will gladly be provided).
Besides removal & recycling of your medical equipment, our experienced crew can also dismantle, remove, and recycle your lab equipment and benches of any size and shape. As always, we will provide you with Proof Of Recycling upon request. Please contact us for a free estimate.
Still want more reasons, here are a couple:
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. YOU ARE PROTECTED !
- We donate, recycle, or reuse approximately 70% of what we pick up.
- Tax deductible donation receipts and recycling reports will be provided whenever applicable.
- 24 / 7 Same day service (or within 24 hours).
- Low upfront pricing, No hidden charges or surprises!
- Free no-obligation estimates.
- All of our clean and shiny trucks have a 20 Cubic Yard capacity.
- Our uniformed crew do all the work, including the lifting, loading, and a general clean-up. Our professional staff are thoroughly background checked, highly trained and some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- ECO-FRIENDLY We are proud of the fact that approximately 75% of the items we pick up are either donated or recycled.