COMMERCIAL WAREHOUSE CLEANUP SERVICE BUCKHEAD, GA
Our Buckhead and North Georgia commercial warehouse cleanup and recycling division works with property management companies, retailers, public storage companies, contractors, realtors, retail commercial landlords, business owners, Attorneys, and Fortune 500 companies to assist them in getting rid of their office and warehouse junk. We do complete office and warehouse clean up from A to Z. We remove general business trash and debris, cardboard boxes, pallets and shipping crates, office furniture, shipping supplies and equipment, industrial machines, shelving units, 55 gallon drums, manufacturing equipment and machinery, office paper and documents, appliances, all electronics, storage unit contents, workstation cubicle panels, business machines, computers, copy machines, and MUCH MORE. Basically anything non-hazardous!
As our name suggests we are dedicated to “going green” which means that we sort every job for paper, plastic, electronics, appliances, metals, tires, office furniture, office supplies, etc. that can be donated or recycled. We try to make the landfill our last stop. We do this by having our own large storage facility where we can drop off items that don’t need to be thrown away. Then they can be taken to their proper destination (donation center or recycling plant) at a later date. This helps us donate, reuse or recycle approximately 75% of what we pick up. The remaining 25% are disposed of in the most eco-friendly manner possible. Furthermore to encourage recycling and donating whenever possible, we quote our lowest pricing for projects where the majority of the items being hauled off can be recycled and donated.
Since most commercial warehouse clean up jobs involve recyclable items this will translate into a lower estimate for your company. However, in some cases additional recycling fees will apply for items such as computer monitors, televisions, and tires. You should be careful about doing business with companies that do not charge these recycling fees. In most cases this means that your items are taken to a landfill and not properly recycled and disposed of.
What sets us apart?
- We are fully licensed , bonded, and insured.
- We donate, recycle, or reuse approximately 75% of what we pick up.
- Low upfront pricing, No hidden charges or surprises!
- We provide on time, thorough, and exceptional service.
- 100% customer satisfaction which means you will be completely satisfied BEFORE we leave your premesis.
- Our uniformed crew do all the work, including the lifting, loading, and a general clean-up. Our professional staff are thoroughly background checked, highly trained and some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- Our clean and shiny 20 Cubic Yard trucks are the largest of their kind in the industry.
- Tax deductible donation receipts and recycling reports will be provided whenever applicable.